Cascade Natural Gas proudly supports our community partners and encourages the responsible and sustainable use of energy. Using natural gas to provide heat, water heat and cooking in your home or business is the most efficient use of our precious natural resources. However, even the cleanest energy sources must be used efficiently and effectively.
Cascade encourages residential and business customers to install high-efficiency equipment as often as possible. Our cash rebates can help offset the cost of implementation on qualified improvements.
When considering the purchase and installation of a high efficiency measure such as a furnace, fireplace, water heater or insulation, don’t forget to find out if your home is in the area of a Community Energy Efficiency Program (CEEP). For more details on current offerings, please contact the CEEP in your area.
Local community conservation partners:
- Sustainable Connections – Serving Whatcom, Skagit, and Island Counties
- Sustainable Living Center – Serving Walla Walla, Franklin, and Columbia Counties
- Community Energy Challenge – Serving Whatcom, Skagit, and Island Counties
- Opportunity Council – Serving Whatcom, Skagit, and Island Counties
- RePower Kitsap – Serving Kitsap County
- Built Green Whatcom County – Serving Whatcom County
- Built Green Tri-Cities and Walla Walla – Serving Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program – National and Statewide
- Low Income Weatherization Program – National and Statewide
Environmental Benefits of Direct Use of Natural Gas
Natural Gas Vehicle Resources