Homeowners may apply for a rebate using the application linked below. You will need your Cascade Natural Gas account number and product invoices. Invoices can be faxed separately to 360.788.2396.
Homeowners can download a printable application and mail it to:Cascade Natural Gas Energy Efficiency Admin 1600 Iowa Street Bellingham, WA 98229
Who is eligible to participate?
- When applying for an incentive, please note that eligibility depends on the rebate offerings available at the time of installation.
- You must be a Washington state customer of Cascade Natural Gas on a Residential rate schedule 503 (see your gas bill).
- Fuel for the home’s primary heat source must be provided by Cascade Natural Gas for all heating incentives.
- Water-heating fuel must be provided by Cascade Natural Gas for all water-heating incentives. Customers applying for a heating incentive must not use a heat pump for heating and cooling with a natural gas furnace back-up.
- Energy-saving measures must meet program efficiency requirements. For specifics, please review our incentive list.
- All equipment and service measures must be installed by a Washington-licensed contractor.
- Cascade Natural Gas incentives are based on appliances and materials that surpass Washington State code.
- Incentives may be subject to change.
- ENERGY STAR® homes must be approved by an ENERGY STAR verifier.
- Weatherization measures (insulation and duct sealing) must be installed by a Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally to qualify for a rebate.
Please see our full incentive listing for additional information on rebate eligible measures, or call a CNGC Conservation Incentive Program representative at 1.866.626.4479 with questions.