Homeowners may apply for a rebate using the online application here. You will need your Cascade Natural Gas account number and product invoices. Invoices can be uploaded with this form or faxed separately to 1.800.506.9073.
Alternatively, homeowners can also download a printable application and mail it to:Cascade Natural Gas Conservation Incentive Program Rebate Processing Center 3800 Watt Ave, Suite 105 Sacramento CA 95821
Who is eligible to participate?
- When applying for an incentive, please note that eligibility depends on the rebate offerings available at the time of installation.
- You must be a Washington state customer of Cascade Natural Gas on a Residential rate schedule 503 (see your gas bill).
- Fuel for the home’s primary heat source must be provided by Cascade Natural Gas for all heating incentives.
- Water-heating fuel must be provided by Cascade Natural Gas for all water-heating incentives.
- Customers applying for a heating incentive must not use a heat pump for heating and/or cooling with a natural gas furnace back-up.
- Energy-saving measures must meet program efficiency requirements. For specifics, please review our incentive list.
- All equipment and service measures must be installed by a Washington-licensed contractor.
- Cascade Natural Gas incentives are based on appliances and materials that surpass Washington State code.
- Incentives may be subject to change.
- ENERGY STAR® homes must be approved by an ENERGY STAR verifier.
- Weatherization measures (insulation and air sealing) must be installed by a Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally to qualify for a rebate.
Please see our full incentive listing for additional information on rebate eligible measures, or call a CNGC Conservation Incentive Program representative at 1.866.626.4479 with questions.