Our new Online Rebate Application is now live! Homeowners can apply for a rebate using the new online application here. Please have your Cascade account number and product invoices handy. Invoices can be uploaded with this form or faxed separately to 1 (800) 506-9073.
UPDATE: We’re improving our programs! Effective May 10, 2013 Cascade Natural Gas Corporation has updated our residential rebate offerings in Washington. When applying for an incentive please note eligibility depends on the rebate offerings available at the time of installation.
Updates to the program effective as of May 10, 2013 include:
Newly added incentives:
- ENERGY STAR® home tier with high-efficiency windows (new homes only) – $550
Note – this incentive applies to newly built homes that have been ENERGY STAR certified. Windows are not eligible for a rebate as a stand- alone measure, nor are existing home window installations eligible.
- 95% high-efficiency furnace tier (existing homes) – $250
- 2nd tier high-efficiency fireplace insert (70 %FE or greater) – $200
- PTCS duct sealing stand-alone – $150
- Standard ENERGY STAR home increased to – $500
- New homes high-efficiency furnace upgrade 95% + AFUE increased to – $200
- Ceiling/Attic insulation increased to $.30 per sq. ft.
- Combo radiant heating system increased to – $1000
- Fireplace insert 80% + AFUE tier increased to – $300
- Condensing tankless water heater .91 EF + reduced to – $150
Please see our full incentive listing for additional information on rebate eligible measures, or call a CNGC Conservation Incentive Program representative at 1.866.626.4479 with questions.
Alternatively homeowners can download a printable application. You can mail the completed paper application and supporting documents to:
Cascade Natural Gas
Conservation Incentive Program
Rebate Processing Center
3800 Watt Ave, Suite 105
Sacramento CA 95821
Or fax to: 1(800) 506-9073